Steven E. ClarkManaging Partner
Steven knows how hard these cases can be – when you or a loved one is seriously harmed during a medical procedure due to a doctor’s negligence, the effects can be devastating. He knows that every case he works on, he helps families find closure and holds hospitals accountable for reckless behavior; every time one of his clients wins, he know that hospitals will be forced to make adjustments to keep future patients safer in the end. Additionally, Steven is compassionate and truly cares about each and every one of his clients; throughout your case, Steven will keep you up-to-date with constant updates so you’ll never feel like you’re in the dark.
Education and Awards
After being admitted to the bar in 1975, Steven has spent his career in personal injury practice. Steven has tried more than a hundred jury cases. He served on the Board of Directors of the Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association and the Oklahoma County Bar Association and has been a delegate to the State Bar Convention.
Steven is also a member of the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association Medicine and Law Committee, the American Association for Justice Birth Trauma Committee, and the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates. He is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, an honor limited to the top 1% of attorneys.
He has been a speaker at attorney education programs for the University of Oklahoma College of Law, Oklahoma County Bar, the Oklahoma Bar Association, and the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine and has served on the Oklahoma City University adjunct law faculty. Steven is listed in The Best Lawyers in America. His novel, “Justice is for the Lonely” will be published soon.
Steven E. Clark is a native Oklahoman with four daughters and a son. In his free time, he loves watching his son play football and is also an ASA-certified girls fast-pitch softball coach.
The clients I work with are always on my mind. My problems are always insignificant to my people. I worry about them long after the case is over.“Steve E. Clark
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- Speaker, Education Program, University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Speaker, Education Program, Oklahoma County Bar
- Speaker, Education Program, Oklahoma Bar Association
- Speaker, Education Program, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Adjunct Law Faculty, Oklahoma City University
Honors and Awards
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- State Bar Convention
- American Association for Justice, Member
- American Bar Association, Member, Medicine and Law Committee
- American Association for Justice, Member, Birth Trauma Committee
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- ASA-Certified Girls Fast-Pitch Softball Coach
- Ordained Elder – Westminster Presbyterian Church, 2002 – 2004
- RCIA Committee – Our Lady’s Cathedral, 2007 – Present
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation. © 2017 Clark & Mitchell, P.C.