Useful Links to Assist with Medical Malpractice
Choose An Experienced Oklahoma County Medical Malpractice Attorney
Top Attorney Steven E. Clark
NO attorney in Oklahoma has won more medical cases at trial than Steve Clark.
We compassionately fight for your best interests and won’t take the easy way out.
- American Medical Association
- PULSE (Persons United Limiting Substandards and Errors in Health Care)
- Drug Information Portal
- Medicine Net (medical information for consumers)
- Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure & Supervision
- Department of Health (Oklahoma State)
- Oklahoma Board of Dentistry
- Board of Osteopathic Examiners (Oklahoma State)
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma State Department of Human Services
Contact us today by phone or email; send us as many details as possible, including the facts of your case.
This falls under the Medical Malpractice Act, a legal cause of action that occurs when a medical or health care professional deviates from standards in their profession, thereby causing injury to a patient. At Clark & Associates, we continue to fight for victims...
Medical malpractice is an increasingly serious problem in the U.S. and around the world. A recent study conducted by Johns Hopkins estimated that about one-quarter of a million people die each year due to preventable medical errors. This makes medical practice the...
If you or someone you love has experienced a traumatic brain injury (TBI), you know how challenging it can be. Unfortunately, traumatic brain injuries are one of the leading causes of death and serious injury in the U.S. and can lead to a variety of symptoms and other...