Useful Links to Assist with Medical Malpractice
Choose An Experienced Oklahoma County Medical Malpractice Attorney
Top Attorney Steven E. Clark
NO attorney in Oklahoma has won more medical cases at trial than Steve Clark.
We compassionately fight for your best interests and won’t take the easy way out.
- American Medical Association
- PULSE (Persons United Limiting Substandards and Errors in Health Care)
- Drug Information Portal
- Medicine Net (medical information for consumers)
- Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure & Supervision
- Department of Health (Oklahoma State)
- Oklahoma Board of Dentistry
- Board of Osteopathic Examiners (Oklahoma State)
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma State Department of Human Services
Contact us today by phone or email; send us as many details as possible, including the facts of your case.
When you have been injured at no fault of your own, what do you do? Who do you call? Finding the “right” lawyer to represent you is often the most critical and challenging part of a successful recovery. The experience of your lawyer will play a pivotal role in the...
If you or a loved one has undergone serious surgery, only to experience issues due to a defective medical device, the results can be life-altering and incredibly challenging. In 2018, more than 415 million defective medical device units were recalled in the United...
The medical malpractice attorneys of Clark & Associates P.C. and their team are here to help you build your case that involves stroke, infection, and heart attack-related negligence. If a loved one has been injured or died due to medical wrongdoing, Clark &...