Useful Links to Assist with Medical Malpractice
Choose An Experienced Oklahoma County Medical Malpractice Attorney
Top Attorney Steven E. Clark
NO attorney in Oklahoma has won more medical cases at trial than Steve Clark.
We compassionately fight for your best interests and won’t take the easy way out.
- American Medical Association
- PULSE (Persons United Limiting Substandards and Errors in Health Care)
- Drug Information Portal
- Medicine Net (medical information for consumers)
- Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure & Supervision
- Department of Health (Oklahoma State)
- Oklahoma Board of Dentistry
- Board of Osteopathic Examiners (Oklahoma State)
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma State Department of Human Services
Contact us today by phone or email; send us as many details as possible, including the facts of your case.
Minor brain injuries can affect you for a short time. More severe complications, however, can be quite terrifying. These include seizures, fluid buildup on the brain, infections, and vertigo. Let us begin this blog with education. The CDC defines a traumatic brain...
When we seek a doctor’s help, it is typically because there is something going on that we are unable to fix without the knowledge of a medical professional. We put our trust in their knowledge, experience, and dedication to being a healer. If you have found this page,...
One of the keys to a full recovery is finding your diagnosis out early. Most cancers can and should be diagnosed early before they have a chance to grow and metastasize. Your doctor should order cancer screening test according to the Center for Disease Control and...