Useful Links to Assist with Medical Malpractice
Choose An Experienced Oklahoma County Medical Malpractice Attorney
Top Attorney Steven E. Clark
NO attorney in Oklahoma has won more medical cases at trial than Steve Clark.
We compassionately fight for your best interests and won’t take the easy way out.
- American Medical Association
- PULSE (Persons United Limiting Substandards and Errors in Health Care)
- Drug Information Portal
- Medicine Net (medical information for consumers)
- Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure & Supervision
- Department of Health (Oklahoma State)
- Oklahoma Board of Dentistry
- Board of Osteopathic Examiners (Oklahoma State)
- Oklahoma Board of Nursing
- Oklahoma State Department of Human Services
Contact us today by phone or email; send us as many details as possible, including the facts of your case.
What is One of the Leading Causes of Death in the USA?
Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States for both men and women. It is often known as the "silent killer." As the plaque develops, the arteries narrow. Thus, making it difficult for blood to flow around the body and increasing the risk of a...
How To Prepare For an Oklahoma Winter Storm
Winter snow and ice storms can be challenging for residents of Oklahoma, bringing with them extended cold temperatures that can interrupt critical business operations and municipal services and cause tragic accidents. The key to combating severe winter weather is...
What Is Bad Faith Insurance Law?
Bad Faith Insurance Law When you purchase an insurance policy to protect you and your family, it can give you secondary peace of mind for those you are obligated to and their safety. Being responsible for another life can be terrifying. We hope to have confidence in...